White paper go GREEN 2022
Heat records, forest fires, dried-up rivers and lakes – climate change caused by greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions can no longer be ignored. In Germany, industry is responsible for around one-fifth of GHG emissions.
In order to positively counteract climate change, corporations as well as small and medium-sized enterprises must make their business processes climate-neutral. All business activities along the value stream need to produce as few greenhouse gases as possible.
Current surveys conducted by Staufen AG among companies in the automotive industry and in mechanical and plant engineering show that many are still at the very beginning of the transformation.
Practice Lead of SCNM
Phone: '+49 7024 8056 0
Canan JungelPractice Lead of SCNM
CURRENT AND FUTURE TRAININGS OF THIS TRAINER
III. Train-the-Trainer to become a lean trainer
Operational Excellence in SME | Albrecht Jung live
Material in flow | SEW-EURODRIVE live
II. Lean Logistics
I. Basic training as a Lean Expert
Canan Jungel was during her dual bachelor studies as an executive assistant for the international freight forwarding company Gerner + Kahle GmbH responsible for operational logistics improvements. As a master‘s degree candidate Canan Jungel contributed to the development and introduction of the Lean Logistics Seminar for Staufen Academy. Since 2014 Canan Jungel is working as an Lean Consultant and Trainer at the Staufen AG. Since then she is nationally and internationally implementing lean transformation projects with the focus for lean processes and lean logistics operations. Furthermore as a Coach she is implementing and stabilizing Shop Floor Management in various branches. Within the Staufen Academy she is responsible for trainings within the public program, internal qualification and international training standards. Besides that she designs and conducts successfully customer specific qualification and training programs.
White paper go Green 2022
Competitiveness and future security
How does the smooth transition to a CO2-neutral company work?
The Staufen go GREEN approach at a glance
At Staufen, we are convinced that inside every company, there is an even better and, above all, even greener one. That is why we developed the goGREEN model to drive green transformation while ensuring the competitiveness and future viability of companies.
The goGREEN model encompasses both CO2 balancing and defining suitable levers to reduce emissions, become climate-neutral and remain competitive.
the key learnings
- Many companies in the plant and mechanical engineering sector as well as the automotive industry are still at the start of the green transformation. There is often a lack of a green strategy or its consistent implementation.
- Companies must quickly initiate a climate-neutral transformation. The pressure to act is increasing due to legal requirements and rising expectations from customers, investors and employees.
- Sustainability ensures a company’s long-term profitability. The first step in the green transformation is to create transparency about your own carbon footprint.
- The goGREEN approach from Staufen enables companies to produce in a climate-neutral manner in 5 steps. Using long-proven lean methods, companies can prevent, reduce and offset greenhouse gas emissions throughout the value stream network.
- The most suitable methods include green value stream mapping, energy consulting, supply chain management analysis and product development
Staufen supports you in the green transformation
Wonder how you can smoothly transition into a CO2-neutral company? With our goGREEN approach, we support you in a practical, goal-oriented and pragmatic manner. By focusing lean methods on greenhouse gas emissions in the company, we help you increase productivity while reducing your carbon footprint.